Part of the reason I am an awful blogger is because I never take pictures. This was one of the main reasons that I wanted to blog because I thought it would encourage me to take more pictures. For instance, my brother got married last weekend, I took a total of 4 pictures, 2 weren’t even for me and they were all taken with my phone because I left my camera battery plugged into my wall at home. Here are the 2 pictures I took for myself and 1 that I stole from my friend Heather.
Heather, me, Stephanie and Britt
Our youth pastor Jay and his wife Gina who raised most of the people in this picture
My bff Heather and me
Me and Clark at the South Carolina game
Me and Clark, I think this is the Auburn game
Carter and Joe Adams, who he was obviously terrified of in this moment but is now obsessed with. Anytime there is football on TV, he assumes it is Joe Adams
Most of the pictures that I take are of my niece and nephew, here are a couple of the most adorable ones.
Abby and my Aunt Elaine's horses
Carter in his Razorback uniform
I got my camera battery out of the wall and put it in my camera so here’s hoping that I actually start snapping some photos!

0 comments:
Post a Comment